Refunds & Exchanges on New/Unused merchandise are permitted within 7 days of delivered goods. Items must be returned in their original (unwashed, unaltered or unworn condition).
Items must be accompanied by their original tags, order number, as well as a printed copy of the authorization. Footwear must be accompanied by original shoe box. SurplusTrends reserves the right to reject and return damaged merchandise. We will gladly accept returns of new merchandise at either of our two Quebec stores. Bathing suits, undergarments, hats, sunglasses, accessories, and perfumes are all final sale.
All exchanged merchandise will be thoroughly inspected before shipping back to customer. A refund/exchange/store credit will be issued if there is a manufacturer defect on new/unused merchandise only. Any manufacturing issues on new/unused merchandise will be reviewed by our online team.
Exchanges are not processed until the original items are received in their original packaging. Exchange will be processed within approximately 7 business days after we receive your return.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable. All customers are liable for their own shipping/COD fees.
No Returns on orders placed outside Canada and USA.
Any package returned without an Order Confirmation number, Return authorization number is subject to be returned to sender. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
All sale items are final sale. Returns should be shipped with tracking information and insurance, as we are not responsible for delayed or lost packages.
All product warranties are by the manufacturer and not provided by SurplusTrends. SurplusTrends is not responsible for any product warranty maintenance
*Please refer to the manufacturer contact information on the warranty tag if maintenance is required
Returns from Canada and the United States
- Step 1: Contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number. Print the return authorization form/number.
- Step 2: On the Order Confirmation you originally received, please highlight the item(s) you are returning and note the reason for your return.
- Step 3: Securely put the goods being returned into a shipping envelope of box along with the Return Authorization and the Order Confirmation.
- Step 4: Place it inside the return box with the merchandise. If there is a pre-existing label, be sure to cover it with the new one.
- Step 5: Take it to your local shipping office to ship it off.
At this time we do not accept International Returns